Balance & Strength
OSTEOPATH - Currently Not Available
We are a private multidisciplinary health clinic of professionals established in Allambie on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We carry forward the principles of integrated assessment, diagnose symptoms with the application of a healthy treatment for injury, rehabilitation, management, prevention, and total body care improvement. Our aim is to treat patients with optimum quality therapeutic care.
As our clinic continues to grow, new career opportunities present themselves for experienced and new Grad therapists who want to work with a dynamic group of friendly, collaborative, and supportive professionals of Healthcare providers.
What’s on Offer:
We have a variety of reasons that make our clinic a great place to work:
- Flexible working Environment Arrangements, Hours & Days (Weekends Available)
- Supportive to School Drop off/Pickups
- Free On-site Parking
- Assistance with Existing and New Patients
- A well-established client base
- A great referral following of clients
- Reception and Admin Support
- Marketing Support
- High Level Management Support
About the Role
These are the Service Therapies we offer our clients related to the Osteopath skills:
- Comprehensive Diagnostic assessment skills
- Biomechanics (Movement & Mobility)
- Manual Therapies Skills (Dry Needling)
- Pain Management programs using evidenced-practice
- Sport and General injury Rehabilitation
- Functional, Strength based approach to client recovery and wellbeing
Required Essential Criteria:
- Accredited as an Osteopath
- Hold a current AHPRA registration
- Indemnity Insurance
- Great communication skills, ability to build rapport with clients and a passion for delivering premium patient-oriented care
- High levels of work ethic, self-management, and organisational skills
If you would like to enjoy your working days being part of a progressive organisation surrounded by a genuine group of colleagues in a healthy lifestyle area, we would love to hear from you.
Graduates and early career Physio are also encouraged!
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining us, you can find out more about us by calling 02 9939 0157 or simply send in your resume to: email@example.com