Purelife Healthcare is a private multidisciplinary health clinic that provide quality healthcare throughout the Northern Beaches community.
The role we seek to fill is part of a larger team that deliver optimum quality therapeutic care for our growing volume of patients at our locations in Allambie Heights. The increase level of patients means we have the capacity for 1 more Podiatrist to join our dynamic team of practitioners.
We promote a healthy work-life balance with flexible days and hours that compliment yourself as well as the needs of the patients, where practitioners enjoy the beautiful, safe and vibrant surroundings of our Northern Beaches environment.
As a multi-disciplinary health clinic, you will have the pleasure of treating existing as well as the influx of new patients. Purelife Healthcare continues to grow, new opportunities present themselves for practitioners interested to grow within a dynamic group of friendly, collaborative and supportive Healthcare providers.
Our Podiatry Services Treat for:
- Diagnostic and treatment of foot conditions and injuries
- Footwear and Orthotic needs
- Ingrown toenails, Nail surgeries and Callus / Corn debridement
- Children conditions: Osgood Schlatter's syndrome, Balance / Postural issues, Growing pain, Pigeon toe and out toe, Scoliosis disease, Limping Gait sports conditions.
- Foot injuries, Heel Spurs, Infections, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles, Tendonitis, Foot Fractures, Sesamoiditis, Metatarsalgia, Bursitis, Limping Fait, Knee pain, Knocked Knees, Calf pain, Hammer Toes, Bunions, Aching Legs and back pain.
- Sport conditions: Shin splints, Knee and Lower pain
- Uncommon conditions from Bone and Joint Disorders, Arthritis, Soft-tissue symptoms, Muscular Pathologies, Neurological and Circulatory Disease.
What we offer:
- Flexible working Environment Arrangements, Hours & Days (Weekends Available/Optional).
- Supportive and flexible to parents who have School Drop off/Pickups
- Free On-site Parking
- Reception and Admin Support
- Assistance with Existing and New Patients
- Marketing Support
- High Level Management Support
- A well-established client base
- A great following and referral of clients and Patients
Required Essential Criteria:
- AHPRA Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrated Podiatry foot service experience
- Proficiency in English Language
- Good Communication Skills
- Personal integrity of Friendly in Nature
- Proven ability work to autonomously and collaboratively within a team environment from other disciplines
- Proof of Covid vaccination (in accordance with Public Health order 2021)
Should you want to enjoy your days being part of a progressive organisation surrounded by a genuine group of health professionals in a healthy lifestyle area? We would love to hear from you
If you would like to know more and discuss the possibility further, Call 02 9939 0157 or simply complete the form down below: