Balance & Strength
Issues concerning the Shoulder vary depending on the injury and its severity.
The more severe a shoulder is injured, the more debilitating the shoulder can be with very limiting range of motion, causing enormous pain while sleeping and depletion of energy.
The bright side is, most cases can be treated naturally (in some cases where surgery may have been required, post-surgery recovery). Shoulder issues are never a quick fix, rather treated properly along with time to regain full range mobility.
Clinical trials have shown Acupuncture is scientifically proven to help reduce inflammation to effectively treat Shoulder injuries that are highly restricted as we have seen within our clinical setting as well.
Why? Because Acupuncture helps introduce blood circulation to the joints which leads the patient to expedite the recovery.
During an Acupuncture treatment process, cupping is also recommended to help within the fascia of the joint to help improve range of motion, better quality sleep and increased energy.
These are some of the more common shoulder injuries:
- Frozen Shoulder (The joint becomes stiff and painful due to inflammation or injury)
- Shoulder Separation (Occurs due to a fall or severe impact to the shoulder)
- Bursitis (Inflammation of the Bursa, a fluid-filled sac that cushions the shoulder joint)
- Rotator Cuff Tear (Muscles and tendons that tear)
- Shoulder Impingement (When tendons or bursa are compressed or pinched between the bones, limiting mobility).
Find yourself experiencing shoulder issues? Contact us at 02 9939 0157 or Click on this link: Make an Online Appointment
Alternatively, complete the form down below and we'll contact you: