Balance & Strength
It is common knowledge a massage relaxes the body as it does the mind. Do you know a massage treatment also has therapeutic effects? The body incurs stress, injury or stiffness of inactivity within the body’s soft tissues and a massage can usually help address these issues.
A professional Massage Therapist use massage techniques to help return the body back towards its healthy state. Different techniques are used depending on the body part involved, all in the aim of providing a softening effect of accumulated muscle tension. In some areas, the use of a Theragun massage device may also be incorporated.
Specialty Massage Techniques
- Trigger Point Therapy (soft tissue technique to release painful tension)
- Myofascial Release (therapy that treats pain syndrome)
- Active Release Techniques (ART)
- Percussion (rapid & repetitive pressure combine with vibration therapy)
- Effleurage (a light friction technique)
- Cross-frictions (a technique to decrease the effects of scar tissue)
Benefit of Massage Therapy
Receiving a professional massage for the body is to feel better afterwards.
Massage Therapy, when received at regular intervals of between 2 and 4 weeks, can provide the following benefits:
- Improve sleep
- Helps manage stress
- Reduce acute or chronic pain
- Break down cross links in muscle adhesions
- Increase range motion where previously restricted
- Return the body to a more relaxed state afterwards
Also keep in mind, we see great positive results achieved when receiving treatment in conjunction with another form of treatment, such as with Osteopathy or Acupuncture treatments to help reduce the time it takes to correct an issue.
Feel like this is you, Contact us at 02 9939 0157
Alternatively complete the form down below and we'll contact you: